Monday, September 16, 2013

Coeur D Alene

Well it's very obvious that I am not too great at this blogging thing, but I will try it once again and hopefully it won't be 9 months in between posts!
I just went to Coeur D Alene Idaho for an emergency hair melt down situation. 
Carly was bright blonde and went to go to just a natural light brown color and came out red. S C A R Y.  
So we had to change that and we decided to do a brown with some caramel highlights and it turned out fabulous, take a look! 
Much better don't you think? 
I had a blast there, doing hair was just the excuse to get me out there. 
I hung out with the kids, went boating and celebrated Nash's (Hulk) birthday week! 
I hope Carly has just a couple more hair melt downs, just for my sake! 

Happy Monday, make it a good week! 

Xoxo, Jenica 

No comments:

Post a Comment