Friday, November 2, 2012

...Im Doing This...

Well, I'm jumping on board with this blogging thing, everyone is doing it so why not? But your going to have to bear with me a little. :)
For the very first post I wanna start off by bragging about my October month.
I love fall & all that comes with it, and this fall was an especially good one.  I wouldn't mind if we went back and had the whole month of October over again.
The month started off great, I graduated hair school, I had a small graduation where the students do what is called a "face" (self esteem booster), they just tell you how sweet and amazing you are.  I had my sisters, my parents and Dustin all there to support me.  My sisters didnt know anyone would ever use the word "sweet" to descirbe me.
It Just got better from there, Nixon James Heath was born to Kamisha and Dan on October 8, 2012, and he is quite cute.
 
 



That weekend we (the Larsen girl cousins) ran the Pink Half Marathon. Shanda, Myself and My Mother took 1st,2nd,3rd out of all the cousins, we were proud. I ran it is 2 hours and 4 minutes, with the help of my father who was there every couple miles with more then wanted energy beans.



Dustin and I and his friend Rodney took a trip to Cali. We stopped in Vegas and picked up a friend and spend the day there then drove the rest of the way to Cali to go to six flags...on a Saturday. We were not thinking, we rode a total of 6 rides, yep 6, the lines were two hours long each, it made for a very long day, but still way fun. The drive was quite long so we set up a little "T.V" and watched movies.



We had to get in all our little festivities before I had nose surgery unfortunately we didn't get everything I wanted to do in but what we did do was enough and very fun! So pumpkin carving it was! Yes, the Bears were on that night we decided to do this, so I'm sure a lot of his carvings were carved while watching the game, although he did a way better job than me at drawing on the face.



 

The next week I had to get a nose surgery, I had a deviated septum it was not fun! I wouldn't ever reccommend getting it but everyday as I recover I am being able to breathe better and better. So hopefully it'll stay that way. Taiya, Kyler, Elijah, Berlyn, and Nixon all stopped by on the first two days, I was so happy to see them.  After they took the stints and gauze pads out of my nose they put this silly little "bird beak" at the end of my nose I couldn't see to eat so I had swapped it out and make my own. No, this was not my costume for halloween i had to really look like this and yes, people starred at me as they passed me in the car.
And to top it all off my family hosted a Halloween party, costumes required.  This is Shanda and Dallins Costume, pretty awesome right? Shanda made those from scratch, even the head. I still cant believe that, its too awesome!

Thanks for reading. :)

                                           XOXO Jenica

2 comments:

  1. I loved this. :) That is all.
    What a shame what a shame what a shame what a shame what a shame.... aaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you joined the blogging world. If nothing else its a great way to journal and keep track of your life. Love you so much BTW!

    ReplyDelete