Monday, October 14, 2013

Favorite Products + Favorite Hair


                     

I am currently working up at the Maple Springs Roots Salon, which I LOVE. 
Its a cute little salon in Brigham City, which is located right close to the Brigham City Hospital.
Today I was up there doing some hair above are the befores and afters. 
It always amazes me how important a fresh new color is.  Don't forget to get your fresh new color, I'm always taking NEW clients. Just email me! larsen.Jenica @ gmail dot com 

These three products are currently my absolute favorite, I highly recommend these products to anyone + everyone! 
1. Pureology Essential Repair Instant Repair 
2. Bed Head Small Talk
3. Wella Oil Reflections 

Whats YOUR favorite product that you use??? 

Happy Monday! 
XOXO, Jenica 

Check Back Soon for New Post on my Fall must haves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment